Viktos Range Trainer Men's Shoes
Speed, agility, and stability are the hallmarks of modern gunfighting footwear. The Viktos Range Trainer takes all of these requirements and includes just enough reinforcements to make them ultra-durable without excess weight. The main chassis is a rugged knit, with engineered micro-vents allowing for heat to escape while keeping debris out. An Airprene collar further assists by forming a complete closure around your ankle, again keeping debris out. The rubber compound of the outsole provides excellent traction and durability with a tread pattern for non-snag grip in a variety of range and outdoor conditions. The EVA foam midsole offers comfort while retaining a stable shooting platform.
- Rugged engineered micro-vent knit chassis for breathability
- Rubber reinforced toe cap and heel caps for durability
- Airprene collar to keep debris out
- Full rubber outsole for excellent outdoor traction
- EVA foam midsole increases comfort
- U.S. veteran designed & developed
- 1 year workmanship & materials warranty
HYDRA Tactical Has Your Back-Doubling all Manufacturer warranties and handling all warranty transactions. Learn more here.
I've only worn mine for a few hours but they're really comfortable except you have to wear socks high enough so the back of the shoe does not rub your Achilles tendon Raw other than that I really like them