Chase Tactical Low Vis Plate Carrier
The Low-Visibility Plate Carrier (LVPC) is a low profile slick plate carrier built for low visibility and concealment. It is fully adjustable on the shoulders for size, and the sides are made from double layer Mil-Spec elastic. It also incorporates 2 internal pouches on each side which can hold magazine pouches and/or radio. The sides of our Low-Visibility Plate Carrier are fully adjustable for girth by way of Velcro closure.
** Pictured with Chase Tactical Triple 5.56 Velcro Mag Pouch, sold separately as model # CT-11T556VMP. Mags not included.
- Removable cummerbund with Double Layer Mil-Spec Elastic
- 2 Internal Pouches on each side of Cummerbund
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps
- Large Velcro area for placards
- Made with Mil-Spec IR Treated 500 D Cordura
- All our Fabrics are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
- REGULAR: Fits 10" x 12" Plate (Standard Size)
- X-LARGE: Fits 11" x 14" Plate (Most Uncommon Size)
Chase Tactical is a veteran-owned, service disabled small business and manufacturer of premium tactical military gear specifically tactical nylon products. Utilizing only the highest quality U.S. sourced Mil-Spec materials available, offer a limited-lifetime warranty.