HSGI Ambidextrous Multipurpose Pouch (AMP)
The AMP is a versatile, double-ended pouch that works perfectly as a small IFAK pouch or as a general-purpose pouch. The AMP fits medical supplies, two 5.56 magazines, a poncho or other similarly-sized items.
- Dual opening allows easy access from both ends
- Can be mounted vertically on MOLLE and either vertically or horizontally on belts
- Features adjustable shock cord for compression of contents or external attachment of items
- Closures secure with an adjustable 1" side-release buckle
- Large loop fastener panel underneath closure flaps features two separate silencing panels, enabling one or both flaps to secure with hook and loop, or with only the buckle
- External loop fastener panels for attachment of label patches
- Features laser-cut MOLLE sides for attachment of additional items
Covered by HSGI's Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA.