Men’s Salomon Forces Speed Assault Boots
Don’t let your boot hold you back in high-speed operations. The Salomon Speed Assault boot is designed to outperform the competition in any fast-paced scenario, from desert deployments to jungle training. The Salomon Forces line of boots is renowned for its thoughtful design and manufacturing standards specifically for professional use. The result? A military and law enforcement boot that is super lightweight and agile without compromising any protection or traction. Get yours today.
HYDRA Tactical Has Your Back-Doubling all Manufacturer warranties and handling all warranty transactions. Learn more here.
Key Salomon Speed Assault Features
- Light & Agile -Weighing in at just 320 grams (less than a ¾ of a pound) the speed assault won’t hold you back. This boot combines a lightweight textile/synthetic upper with an aggressive rubber outsole that ensures traction, protection, and mobility without the weight of a typical weather-treated leather construction.
- Protective Construction-Typically, lightweight boots compromise abrasion and ankle protection to shed weight - not the Speed Assault. A rugged, stitch-free welded upper construction protects your feet from abrasion and debris entering the boot while also providing ankle support. The Contagrip® outsole delivers unmatched traction on any loose, soft, or jagged terrains.
- All-Day Comfort -Intended for active duty servicemen and women, law enforcement professionals, and first responders, the Speed Assault prioritizes all-day comfort. A molded OrthoLite® sockliner, EnergyCell midsole, and stretch heel collar keep your feet cool, comfortable, and supported. Plus, Salomon’s QuickLace system makes it fast and easy to lace or unlace the boot in seconds.
- Chevron lug Contagrip® outsole
- Stitch-free welded upper construction
- Anti-debris mesh
- Abrasion-resistant textile upper
- Gusseted tongue
- QuickLace technology & lace pocket
- Protective toecap & mudguard
- OrthoLite® sockliner
- Weight: 320g each
- Waterproof: No