Surefire G2ZX CombatLight
Whether you’re moving quickly through dense vegetation, breaching a pitch-black building, or caught in any other potentially dangerous low visibility scenario, the Surefire G2ZX CombatLight will have your back. This combat flashlight is practically indestructible with 600 lumens of brilliant white light to lead the way. When there is no room for flashlight failure, a tactical flashlight is the only option. Order yours today.
HYDRA Tactical Has Your Back-Doubling all Manufacturer warranties and handling all warranty transactions. Learn more here.
Key Surefire Combat Flashlight Features
- Virtually Indestructible- With a bezel constructed from Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, and a body of corrosion-proof Nitrolon polymer, the G2ZX is prepared for any conditions. The micro-textured polycarbonate reflector lens evenly sheds light and resists impacts. Plus, the LED light source means you’ll never have to worry about filament burnout or breakage ever again.
- Better Light Coverage-With a powerful 600 lumen LED light capable of shedding light for 1.5 hours on average, the surefire produces tons of light in a small package.
- Ready For Professional Use-Designed by professionals, for professionals. The G2ZX offers a compact design with a better grip that is easily drawn from a holster. Turn the CombatLight on and off by either a switching-press tailcap button, or twist the tailcap for the constant-on function.
- 600 lumen light source
- Dimensions: 5.2” x 1.25”
- Micro-textured polycarbonate reflector lens
- Bezel material: matte-black hard-anodized aerospace aluminum
- Body material: corrosion-proof Nitrolon® polymer
- Batteries:  123A Batteries included