Viktos Contractor AF Men's Pants
You came of age in MARPATs, ACUs, and OCPs. Bedazzled in eccentric patterns of greens and tans. You were splendid in your soldier boy style, but your days of government ordered deployments are over. Though the required skillset is the same, the next mission is quite different. The CONTRACTOR AF pants are built for your new employer's dress code. Low key pocketing and patterning still provide all the black gun needs of a seasoned vet but are re-visioned in a low optic chassis. Proprietary stretch cotton/Spandex material with DuPont Teflon coating is built as tough and rugged as the men who wear them. If you operate in one set of trousers for weeks on end make sure they are Contractor AF.
- Attackposture fit
- Combatgrade stretch cotton/spandex
- Water and stain resistant Dupont Teflon coating
- Knee expansion panels and crotch gusset adds mobility
- Padded waistband
- Large exterior carry / mag pockets
- YKK brand zippered thigh, front, and rear pocketing
- Hidden waistband pocket
- Oversized belt loops for tactical belt use
- U.S. veteran designed & developed
- 1 year workmanship & materials warranty
HYDRA Tactical Has Your Back-Doubling all Manufacturer warranties and handling all warranty transactions. Learn more here.