Viktos Operatus XP Men's Pants
Lo-vis enough to be your best daily jean, tactical enough to carry a full EDC load-out. Stretch denim chassis with a gusseted crotch and slightly oversized thighs designed with a fit to move with the operator through the myriad of combat postures and evolutions with comfort. The dual-pull zipper ensures you can conduct men's drainage operations without having to de-militarize your waistline. The Operatus XP Denim Jean includes four external slash pockets allowing for instant access to your equipment: Two external leg slash pockets provide pistol magazine access and concealment, while front exterior slash pockets provide adequate depth for access to standard capacity AR style magazines for range days or if SHTF. Blades and flashlights also tuck away nicely for your EDC needs.
NOTE: The Operatus XP Pants in Nightfjall and Blue Denim run approximately one size larger in the waist. It is recommend ordering one waist size smaller in these colors. Dark Blue Wash fits true to size.
- Attackposture fit
- 12oz Stretch denim chassis
- Slightly oversized thighs for increased mobility
- Four external slash pockets for quick-access EDC
- Crotch gusset to eliminate saddle pinch
- Seven belt loops
- Double zip front fly for access with a gun belt
- U.S. veteran designed & developed
- 1 year workmanship & materials warranty